BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 2 April 2013

The Knife of Never Letting Go Revierw

                            These are some of my reviews about
           The Chaos Walking, The Knife of Never Letting Go...
This book is all about a boy named Todd Hewitt and his dog Manchee... They live at Prentisstown with his parents Ben and Cillian. Todd is becoming a man next month but Mayor Prentiss is going after him.... They try to escape from him.... Todd have are his ma's book, the rucksack and the knife... They travel at the swamp until they saw this girl... This girl has the silence.... They travel with this girl and and try to escape Aaron.. they reach the bridge... That's the day when the girl spoke.... She said She's Viola... After that, They rest for a while and they met Hildy and Tam... Until Hildy brought them on Farbranch... The people from Farbrach was from New Elizabeth(Old Name for Prentisstown) but the Mayor reach the Farbranch and he brings the army with him... Hildy and his sister Francia Tries to stop the army.... Todd and Viola escape and run... They need to go to Haven....

I like this book.... This book is so exciting and has the shocking revelations... The author detailed  characters very well...It's like the author expirience what Todd expirience at the book.... I wanna start the 2nd book and I don't wanna miss every detailed of the story... I wish I'm still here when the 3rd book start.... The dialogs were very understandable for me... Overall, I'll give this book a 5 out of 5.... I really like it... You don't know what will happen next... And the history of Prentisstown was very unbelievable....

 Thank You for reading my Review of The Chaos Walking, The Knife of Never Letting Go......


0 comments: