BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 10 June 2013

Term 3 Reflection

I had fun at this term. The projects that we made at science like the 2 storage building, the cylinder  thing and the wind mill. I thought our building will collapse for the first minute but it stands with a 5 sand bags in a major earthquake! I Think any building can collapse when an asteroid hit it! It's a miracle if a building stands by its own with a heavy sands bags and an asteroid hit it! But that's a good building for me.


Science:
The wind mill
I didn't done a great job on the wind mill thing cause of lack of time to finish it. But I love our structure ..

The cylinder 
I don't know how can I explain at our cylinder. It can just handle 4 science text books and after that, it collapse.

Social Studies:
Now, the Island project( Batman:Arkham Island)
Our Island was nice( drawing )  ( cause I made it. Joke!) and our presentation was terrible! There some details that are missing and some are to dumb.. But over all, it's funny and entertaining. I think

Math: 
Math lessons are getting harder and harder. Now we are on algebra. And some of the equations are hard and challenging. But I love challenges since I've studied here. Sometimes, I really, REALLY need help. 
E.L.A
We've made some poems like:
~Limerick Poems
~Concrete Poems
~Feeling Poems
~Diamonte

Novel Study:
The Asked and The Answer was so awesome! I wish I can read the 3rd book :(  I wanna know what's coming. What will Todd and Viola do. What will happen after the war. What will happen DURING the war. Is Viola dead or alive? And for my final response, I'll sketch a poster, a movie poster. I have a little difficulty of finding the cast and staff.

Field Trips:
I've enjoyed our field trips mostly the VIRTICLE ADVENTURES. I've climbed 8 walls and I've finished 6 of them. 

I've really enjoyed the Term 3
Even though this term was the busiest part of the year, I've really enjoyed it.. But I had a really hard time on speaking in English. 

MY GOALS:
- I will do my best to learn how to speak in English PROPERLY.
- Learn to cooperate
- be nice
- need to make my grade higher
And some of the things that I didn't try









0 comments: